TAKE YOUR PLACE IN AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB
Join a trusted circle of outstanding, committed, and influential individuals. Benefit from personal introductions and come together to interact and learn from each other at world-class Summits of Minds (with a substantial discount on participation fee) and multiple, complimentary Ideas Dinners throughout the year and across the globe. Thanks to MB 100 Club membership, feel free to share all MB content and invitations with members of your close family or senior colleagues. MB 100 Club members also enjoy, complimentary access to Vertical Barometers, special rates for Bespoke Research and “Trips with a Difference” packages, preferential terms with our partner companies, complimentary publications and even the chance to take advantage of private “Walkshops” if tempted.
MB 100 MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
MB DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION
A shareable subscription to all our MB Digital flagship publications.
MB CONNECT COMMUNITY ➜ IN PERSON OR ONLINE PARTICIPATION
All community gatherings included in the MB Connect membership, Ideas Dinners, Ask our Experts and private invitations.
SUMMITS OF MINDS ➜ IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION
World class gatherings conceived around carefully crafted programmes packed with ideas, actionable insights and outstanding speakers. The Summits of Minds foster an informal atmosphere of mutual trust, in which participants are able to engage in an open conversation that grapples with the critical macro issues of today’s world. The creativity and energy of the Summits of Minds are further enhanced by a unique offering of experiential activities, outside and in, with well-being and nature at their core, and how they positively impact our capacity to make better decisions, both personal and professional.
REPORTS➜ EXCLUSIVE FREE ACCESS
Independent, in depth and insightful research papers on today’s most pertinent issues. Combining just the right amount of detail, digestible data and relevant references, the MB Reports provide both the clarity and depth of vision needed to make better decisions amidst the current complexity.
VERTICAL BAROMETERS ➜ ON REQUEST
Monthly Barometer produces vertical, sector-specific Barometers. We currently research and write a Wellness Barometer for the Global Wellness Institute, USA and a Family Enterprise Monthly Barometer for the Business Families Foundation, Canada. MB100 Club members may receive complimentary copies on request.
BESPOKE RESEARCH ➜ AD-HOC ENGAGEMENTS
Monthly Barometer undertakes tailor-made research and analysis in a spirit of trust and discretion. It is proud to count amongst its clients some of the world’s most prominent families and global companies. MB100 club members enjoy favorable terms and conditions for bespoke research projects.
TRIPS WITH A DIFFERENCE ➜ IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION AT SPECIAL RATES
Bespoke “Trips with a Difference” that combine great content and invaluable insights; great people and exceptional access; together with the great outdoors in outstanding destinations.
WALKSHOPS & WELLBEING ➜ IN-PERSON PARTICIPATION
Monthly Barometer places wellbeing at the core of much of its offering and gives its community the chance to work while walking (we call them ‘Walkshops’). Walking is a cognitive enhancer and its power as a generative force of intellect, awareness, and creativity has been recognized by artists and scientists throughout the ages. Nietzsche even famously said: «All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.» We are delighted to offer MB100 Club members the chance to join us as for a ‘walkshop’ as our guests.
PARTNER COMPANIES ➜ PREFERENTIAL RATES
Monthly Barometer is proud to be either directly invested in or to enjoy a special relationship with a diverse group of partner companies:
- Mountain Path
- The Oracle Partnership
- Le Shack
We are grateful to them all for agreeing to offer MB100 Club members preferential terms.
BOOKS & PUBLICATIONS ➜ COMPLIMENTARY COPIES ON REQUEST
Good writing lies at the heart of much of what we offer at Monthly Barometer. The following are books that we have written, co-written, or made a major contribution to:
- Thierry Malleret and Klaus Schwab: The Great Narrative (2022)
- Thierry Malleret and Klaus Schwab: COVID-19:The Great Reset (2020)
- Thierry and Mary Anne Malleret: 10 Good Reasons to go for a Walk (2017)
- Klaus Schwab: The Fourth Industrial Revolution (2015)
- Sean Cleary and Thierry Malleret: Disequilibrium – A World out of Kilter (2012)
- Sean Cleary and Thierry Malleret: Global Risk – Business Success in Turbulent Times (2007)
The Monthly Barometer community also benefits continually from the exceptional writing of the outstanding individuals we count amongst our valued network. The Ask our Experts webinars are often an opportunity to glean, straight from the author’s mouth, insights arising from his or her recent book. Some of these are listed below:
- Chandran Nair: Dismantling Global White Privilege: Equity for a Post-Western World (2022)
- Dambisa Moyo: How Boards Work: And How They Can Work Better in a Chaotic World (2021)
- Desmond Shum: Red Roulette: An Insider’s Story of Wealth, Power, Corruption, and Vengeance in Today’s China (2021)
- Parag Khanna: Move: The Forces Uprooting Us (2021)
- Kishore Mahbubani: Has China Won? The Chinese Challenge to American Primacy (2020)
- Parag Khanna: The Future is Asian: Commerce, Conflict and Culture in the 21st Century (2019)
- Pranjal Sharma: India Automated: How the Fourth Industrial Revolution is Transforming India (2019)
- Rahaf Harfoush: Hustle and Float: Reclaim Your Creativity and Thrive in a World Obsessed with Work (2019)
- Adair Turner: Between Debt and the Devil: Money Credit and Fixing Global Finance (2016)